Why FARO Certified Training?
FARO training is hands on, giving you the opportunity to practice learned skills immediately.
FARO training is accepted by the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction (ACTAR) for continuing education units.
Why Not Do it Yourself?
Yes, you could learn how to scan on your own through self-instruction. There is lots of information, manuals, videos etc… to study, but you don’t have time to read, watch and apply them all. Why spend valuable time repeating common mistakes that were already learned by others through years of experience?
During training you will get feedback about your projects from an experienced source, your FARO Certified Instructor.
Getting feedback and guidance on how to do it right the first time saves time in the startup process and ensures the likelihood of success.
With certified training you bypass common mistakes normally learned when you try to train yourself. Also certified training gets you on the fast track to scanning the right way with protocols and workflows that are proven to work and get the job done correctly the first time.
With self-learning, you often overlook or never learn the technical jargon. You also may not develop a good understanding of equipment nomenclature which is a fundamental asset that may also be helpful in front of a jury. FARO Certified Training covers these basics and much more to better prepare you for courtroom examination regarding your skills and the equipment/software functions.
Faro Certified Training provides following:
- Safety education for yourself and the equipment. Safety tips, recommendations and discussions to help keep you and your equipment safe.
- Helps you to increase your work efficiency.
- Basic skills in the proper setting, you virtually eliminate the time often wasted trying to remember simple setup procedures and protocols. This gets you scanning much faster making the completion of your project more efficient.
- Improved Performance through successfully completing assigned tasks and projects.
- Consistency in performance is leaned through repetition following simplified structured workflows.
- Achieve self satisfaction and build self confidence through successful completion of assigned projects.
- Learn valuable troubleshooting tips by following functional workflows.
- Create usable end result products (deliverables) such as Diagrams, Illustrations, Animations etc…
- Positive reinforcement knowing you completed the tasks and you did the job right.
- Professional Recognition.
Certification is important to your job. FARO offers Factory Certified Training from FARO Certified Instructors. FARO training courses are recognized in the industry by professional accrediting bodies such as ACTAR, the Accreditation Commission for Traffic Accident Reconstruction.
The courts will also consider your certification as part of your qualifications to testify when you are offered as an expert in a trial.